Sunday, July 29, 2007

Week 8, Thing 19

Library Thing is really great. I had set up an account a while ago and started using it to store book talks for recent books I've read. I also started adding books I've heard about that I want to read or get for my library. I didn't, though, initially take the time to find out about all the great freatures like displaying book covers on a blog or web page. So, I think I'm going to have to find somewhere else to store the books I want to read or consider adding to my library, since I like the idea of adding the Library Thing widget to my library page as a way of showing what I recommend. I've added a display to this blog for starters to try it out. (You can see it over on the right, below my Avatar.) So many options! Perhaps I can set up two different Library Thing accounts - one for books I've already read and one for books I want to read. So many choices...

No comments: